How to Select the Right Scalability Plan – E94
How do you determine if the direction your company is taking is the right one? In this episode I discuss an effective formula for devising the right scalability plan, and share a step-by-step guide.
- If you haven’t established clarity in your vision, it’s easy for your business to end up taking detours. You may eventually reach the right path, but not without wasted time, energy, and resources. Creating a clear vision is the first step to selecting the right scalability plan.
- Adding a couple hundred thousand dollars to your business doesn’t require the robust plan that adding $5 million does.
- You need to look for a roadmap that considers your business model, what you want your life to look like, the profit you want to take home, and how many hours a week you want to work.
- You can draw inspiration from successful business leaders who have scaled businesses similar to yours.
- How can you increase your fees up to 600%? Hands-Off CEO has the answer. I invite listeners to the annual growth planning workshop hosted by Hands-Off CEO to help clients take their businesses to the next level.
Mandi Ellefson on LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook