How Shifting From Freelance To CEO Added $1M Of Growth To This Startup Consultancy with Josh LaMar and Marcelo Chinellato – E65
Mandi Ellefson’s guests are Josh LaMar and Marcelo Chinellato, co-founders of Amplinate, formerly known as Authentique UX. Amplinate is committed to promoting cross-cultural understanding and deepening human connection through ethical product design. With almost two decades of cumulative experience across 18 countries, they help tech companies fast track domestic and international product growth without wasting money on designing and developing products that people won’t use.
You’ll hear Mandi, Josh, and Marcelo talk about:
- “The whole pandemic situation was scary; we didn’t have clients for a month because they were figuring out what to do.” Marcelo shares some of the challenges Amplinate went through due to the COVID-19 pandemic. [3:46]
- “Commit to the good people that you find, and the rest will work itself out,” Josh says. He explains how Amplinate earns its employees’ trust and loyalty by committing to them wholeheartedly and fast-tracking their career growth. [12:04]
- Josh discloses how he and Marcelo were able to combat fear. “A big part of [that] was learning how to be there to support each other in the ways [each of us needed], because working together, on top of being confined together, on top of being partners, is a lot to put on any one person.” [22:47]
- One of the best testimonials Amplinate got from a client was that they were that client’s favorite agency to work with because it felt like Amplinate genuinely cared, Marcelo remarks. “It’s really worth it investing in people who are passionate like we are, [and] who care.” [36:16]
- Mandi praises Marcelo and Josh’s level of trust, division of labor, and cooperation. “Because you’re very clear on where one job ends and the other one’s begins, you have this multiplier effect.” [46:22]
Email: [email protected]
Other articles you may like...
Sorry, we couldn't find any posts. Please try a different search.