Mandi is a CEO, author, and advocate for hands-off business success. As the founder of The Hands-Off CEO, she leads clients to greater success, life balance, and productivity by helping them free up to 20-50% of their work week. Her international clientele has seen productivity and cost savings gains of up to 67%.
As a co-author of the bestseller Creating Business Growth, Mandi is a recognized expert and sought-after speaker. Her new book Scale to Freedom will be available this fall. All proceeds from her book are donated to rescue enslaved victims of child sex trafficking. Mandi is a committed social impact advocate and Freedom Fighter.
Ideas for Interview Questions:
- Why are custom services so difficult to grow and scale?
- Why it so challenging to get consistent quality from staff? Can’t you just pay staff more?
- What mistakes do you commonly see services businesses/consultancies/agencies making when they are trying to grow their business?
- What steps can a service business take to double or more their fees?
- How do create more sustainable growth so you can afford to hire the talent to scale up?
- How do you scale a service without quality and profits dropping?
- How do you break through a long bout of stagnant growth where you are working really hard, but can seem to make more progress?
(right click to save and download)