Coaching the Client in Front of You with Dr. K. – E44
Dr. Fern Kazlow talks to host Mandi Ellefson about innovative ways to scale your business and the importance of choosing a mentor that fits your current business needs.
Dr. K is a clinical psychotherapist, a business strategist and a mentor who works with entrepreneurs, actors and highly driven people. While, most mentors teach you that being a high performer means you need to push harder and use willpower. But Dr. K. teaches paradox resistance, which means what got entrepreneurs to a very high level may now work against them and hold them back from greater achievements. Instead of pushing against what feels good – it is important to learn to work with it, harness it and navigate it, because the gold is in the resistance.
Listen in to find out:
- The litmus test of choosing who you want to be and how to best grow your business.
- The hidden power drivers and how to actually determine what they are for you.
- How to best use the “hands-off” method in your business to help it grow.
- Why it is important to hire self-guided people.
Dr. K and Mandi talk about ways to be hands-off in your business while being aligned with your inner journey.
- Everyone is 100% responsible. The coach is 100% responsible for helping the client and the client is 100% responsible for their part.
- An experience may seem not worth it at the time, but no experience is worthless. With a change in mindset you will see the lessons that will help you move towards your goals.
- Not every client is right for your business. They may need someone to get them ready. Ask yourself “Are they the right client? What is the right goal for them?”
- Focus on the why.
- How being intentionally “hands-off” and “hands-on” in your business will actually allow your business to scale because you will be able to lead.
- Choose a mentor that is aligned with your current business goals and that will encourage your growth in a way that speaks to you.
Get in Touch with Dr. K
Leave a review
Getting value from this podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes!