Coaching the Client in Front of You with Dr. K. E44
Dr. Fern Kazlow talks to host Mandi Ellefson about innovative ways to scale your business and the importance of choosing a mentor that fits your current business needs.
Dr. K is a clinical psychotherapist, a business strategist and a mentor who works with entrepreneurs, actors and highly driven people. While, most mentors teach you that being a high performer means you need to push harder and use willpower. But Dr. K. teaches paradox resistance, which means what got entrepreneurs to a very high level may now work against them and hold them back from greater achievements. Instead of pushing against what feels good – it is important to learn to work with it, harness it and navigate it, because the gold is in the resistance.
Listen in to find out:
- The litmus test of choosing who you want to be and how to best grow your business.
- The hidden power drivers and how to actually determine what they are for you.
- How to best use the “hands-off” method in your business to help it grow.
- Why it is important to hire self-guided people.
Dr. K and Mandi talk about ways to be hands-off in your business while being aligned with your inner journey.
- Everyone is 100% responsible. The coach is 100% responsible for helping the client and the client is 100% responsible for their part.
- An experience may seem not worth it at the time, but no experience is worthless. With a change in mindset you will see the lessons that will help you move towards your goals.
- Not every client is right for your business. They may need someone to get them ready. Ask yourself “Are they the right client? What is the right goal for them?”
- Focus on the why.
- How being intentionally “hands-off” and “hands-on” in your business will actually allow your business to scale because you will be able to lead.
- Choose a mentor that is aligned with your current business goals and that will encourage your growth in a way that speaks to you.
Get in Touch with Dr. K
Leave a review
Getting value from this podcast? Please leave a review on iTunes!