Isabelle Mercier-Turcotte from Leap Zone Strategies knows a thing or two about running a Hands-Off business. Isabelle is a best-selling author and soon to be TED speaker (she tells us a bit about the very interesting topic too).
She has built successful business since a teenager, and preaches the sermon our adding more value to stand-out, charge more and be a force to reckon with in your industry.
Here is what you will learn from this short interview:
- The steps to double your pricing
- How can someone nail down their competitive edge? (Money-Making Edge)
- What it takes for a client to choose your product or service…regardless of price?
- Why a clear brand is critical to delegating and becoming a HANDS-OFF CEO, and how it will help increase quality in service delivery.
- How to find what Isabelle calls your “X-Factor” and uncover opportunities in your industry to stand out, and deliver more value, and dramatically increase your fees.
- How a security company innovated to become top in their industry with a brand promise that their competitors couldn’t even come close to meeting.
Check out Isabelle here:
Twitter: @LeapZone, #BuildToRock
Small Business Owner Differentiating Program: www.BuildToRock.com