Mandi is a CEO, author and advocate for hands-off business success. As the founder of The Hands-Off CEO, she leads clients into greater success, life balance, and productivity by helping them free up to 20-50% of their work week. Her international clientele has seen productivity and cost savings gains of up to 67%.
As a co-author of the best seller Creating Business Growth, Mandi is a recognized expert and sought-after speaker. Her new book Hands-Off Consulting Growth will be available this fall. All proceeds from her book are donated to rescue enslaved victims of child sex trafficking. Mandi is a committed social impact advocate, and Freedom Fighter.
Mandi is a serial entrepreneur who started her first business at age 12.
Ideas for Interview Questions:
- Why are sales and marketing not enough to grow a business?
- Why are custom services so difficult to grow and scale?
- Why it so challenging to get consistent quality from staff? Can’t you just pay staff more?
- What mistakes do you commonly see consultancies and agencies making when they are trying to grow their business?
- What do you enjoy most about your work?
- What is the ‘Capacity Gap’ and does it hurt a business? (related to recovering time)
- What should a freelancer or solo entrepreneur expect when making the transition to building a business and managing a team?
(right click to save and download)